Valuable finishing touches are the tell tale sign of a true professional. Don’t cut corners here, especially when your business is on the line or when you need a message to last. Your options are only limited by your imagination. We’ve described some of our more popular options in more detail below:
(Foamcore, Sintra, Plexiglass, Gator foam)
To properly display your print, you must mount it correctly. NapColor can mount your graphics to a variety of substrates. Most are available as white or black and are up to 1/2″ in thickness. Each mounting substrate has certain characteristics that make it the best choice for your specific applications. To select the most suitable mounting substrate, please consider the following items:
- Will the graphic be displayed outdoors or indoors?
- How long will it be on display?
- Will it be in direct sunlight?
- Are there any special effects such as being offset from a wall
or perhaps a face-mount to plexiglass?
- Will framing be desired?
(Gloss, SatinX, MatteX, Lexan)
There are typically three steps in producing a large-format color graphic product. First, we print your file. Then, we mount it to an appropriate substrate to satisfy your display requirements. Finally, we apply an overlaminate. Lamination is used for several reasons:
- Protects and preserves your print from UV, moisture, scratches and fingerprints.
- Changes the finish of any given print to gloss, matte, or luster.
- Enhances or changes certain characteristics such as:
- Adds to the thickness or rigidity of a print
- Improves the form-shaping ability of a print
- Gloss makes colors “POP”
- Matte eliminates glare and subdues colors
- EmeryTex provides trade-show durability with extreme scratch resistance and a non-glare pebble matte finish
Some other options include:
- Single-sided Printing
- Double-sided Printing
- Matte Finishes
- Gloss Finishes
- Framing/Perimeter Trim
- Blockout Vinyl
- Heavyweight Vinyl up to 15 mil
- Plain Edges
- Hemmed and sewn edges
- Taped Edges
- Pole Pockets
- Wind Pockets
- Magnetic Sheeting